- Eliminates Frizzy Hair
- Maintains Hair Straight
- Rejuvenates Damaged Hair
This Brazilian Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary hair reconstructor and volume enhancing treatment that eliminates kinky and frizzy hair textures, leaving hair straight, healthy and shiny. Keratin, together with a highly concentrated protein compound, has a unique synergy that acts fast and vigorously to regenerate and rebuild the hair shaft, making it smooth and naturally straight. It works on all types of hair.
- Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Keratin Purifying Shampoo.
- Blow hair to 100% dry.
- Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2’’ sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
- Place hair in cap.
- For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
- With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
- Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazilian Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C).
- After 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner. (Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).